Rock Climbing Ambassador
Black Sprinter Van
Since he was 13, Mikey’s had a passion for rock climbing and a love of photography. Raised in Western Washington, his home crag of Index taught him to stand on imaginary foot holds and watch for moments of exquisite light that create the perfect photograph. He’s climbed and made images around the world, but he always returns to the place he calls home – Yosemite.
- Seven first ascents in Argentine Patagonia, including The Washington Route (VI 5.10, A1) on Fitz Roy, Patagonia
- First ascent of 10 Pounds of Tequila (VI 5.12+), Acopan Tepui, Venezuela
- First ascent of Border Country (V 5.12+), Yosemite, California
- Ascent of City Park (5.13+), Index Wall, Washington
- Ascents of more than 25 routes on El Capitan, Yosemite, California