Patagonia 3-in-1 River Salt Jacket
Our most versatile H2No® Performance Standard waterproof/breathable outerwear system designed for cold-weather fishing. The snap-out Nano Puff® Hoody can be worn alone, as can the exterior shell; wear both pieces combined for ultimate cold-weather protection.
- Rugged H2No® Performance Standard polyester shell with waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Three TPU-coated, water-repellent front-zip pockets sized to hold fly boxes; waterproof and corrosion-resistant YKK® Vislon® AquaGuard® front zipper
- Innovative fully vented and adjustable hood is designed to stay in place, even at high boat speed
- Watertight, adjustable cuffs; elastic drawcord at waist has mesh interior channel for drainage
- Nano Puff® Hoody snaps out of shell and can be worn alone or with layers
- PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco stays warm when wet and is highly packable
- Snap-front hoody with two side slash pockets; spandex binding at cuffs and waist
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 4-layer, 6.1-oz 100% polyester twill with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Snap-out jacket: (shell) 1.4?oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a DWR finish; (insulation) 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco 100% polyester (55% postconsumer recycled content)
- 1048 g (37 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
Patagonia developed the 4-layer fabric construction for our waders to increase breathability and abrasion resistance, move moisture away from the body, and decrease the weight.
Our exterior fabrics are densely woven 100% polyester microfibers for durability and puncture resistance. On one side we apply our H2No® waterproof coating for waterproof/breathable performance. On the other side we apply a Hydrophilic laminate that pulls moisture away from the body so it can be passed out through the exterior shell.
To protect the hydrophilic laminate we use a soft polyester tricot lining that increases abrasion resistance yet maintains a soft, supple drape. Finally, we apply a DWR (durable water repellent) treatment as the first line of defense in keeping these waders waterproof.