Patagonia 850 Down Sleeping Bag 30°F / -1°C - Regular
The streamlined 850 Down Sleeping Bag 30 F/-1 C has a minimalist-minded design and a feature set that is ideal for climbers, kayakers, and backpackers who need an essentials-only kit.
- Ultralight 100% nylon ripstop Pertex Quantum® fabric, which features Y-shaped filament technology to create a shell that’s nearly half the weight and twice the strength of our other down shell fabrics
- Liner is made from our beloved Houdini® fabric—a featherweight 100% nylon ripstop that provides quick dry times and soft, next-to-skin comfort
- 850-fill-power Traceable Down (Goose down traced from parent farm to apparel factory to help ensure the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked) for exceptional heat-trapping warmth, season after season durability, ultracompressibility
- Lightweight stitch-through baffle construction reduces weight and increases stuffability
- Low-profile hood is designed to move with you and minimize twisting; it fits securely around your shoulders and head with lightweight cording and concealed cord locks
- The custom foot box has a fully baffled, differentially cut pattern to eliminate any dead spaces, maximize warmth and allow ample room for movement
- When packing, there's an ultralight stuffsack made from our Houdini® fabric (1.2-oz 100% nylon ripstop). For long-term storage, a larger drawstring-bag (made of a 55% hemp/45% organic cotton blend) is included
- 734 g (1 lb 9.9 oz)
Shell: .85-oz 15-denier Pertex Quantum® Y yarn 100% nylon ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Liner and stuffsack: 1.2-oz 15-denier 100% nylon ripstop with a DWR finish.
Insulation: 850-fill-power Traceable Down (Goose down traced from parent farm to apparel factory to help ensure the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked). Storage bag: 4-oz 55% hemp/45% organic cotton muslinView The Footprint Chronicles
*carabiner not included
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
Traceable Down Insulation