Patagonia Baby Capilene® Daily T-Shirt
Lightweight, comfortable protection, this silky T-shirt for babies is made of a breathable 94% polyester (35% recycled)/6% spandex fabric blend that offers 50+ UPF sun protection and has Polygiene® permanent odor control. Fabric is bluesign® approved.
- Fabric blend offers superior stretch
- Smooth jersey face is comfortable against skin. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- Short-sleeved raglan silhouette with 50+ UPF sun protection
- Stretchy knit-rib neck for easy on/off
- Flat-seam construction throughout prevents chafing
- 4-oz 94% polyester (35% recycled)/6% spandex with 50+ UPF sun protection and Polygiene® permanent odor control. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 51 g (1.8 oz)
- Made in Sri Lanka.
Polygiene® odor control permanently protects your garments from smelling like a middle school locker room. Sweat itself is odorless, but it creates the conditions that bacteria need to multiply, and some of those bacteria produce odors. Polygiene permanent odor control stops the growth of odor-causing bacteria on fabrics, so you can wear more and wash less.
Active only on the fabric surface, Polygiene permanent odor control does not interfere with perspiration or with the skin’s natural bacterial flora. Polygiene particles are more than 100 times larger than nanoparticles and therefore are too large to penetrate to the skin’s barrier. Polygiene-treated fabrics have received Medical Class 1 approval in Europe, the same class that includes bandages.