Patagonia Baby Capilene® Midweight Baselayer Set
This versatile two-piece baby baselayer dries fast and stays warm thanks to bluesign® approved polyester fabric.
- Polartec® Power Dry® polyester insulates, breathes and wicks moisture
- Polyester fabric is brushed inside for softness; with Polygiene® permanent odor control
- Bodysuit has lap shoulders for easy on/off and snap closure at bottom for easy diaper changes
- Sleeves have self-fabric fold-over mitt to keep hands extra warm
- Bottoms have a soft elasticized waistband and a seat gusset for extra diaper room
- Bottoms details include contrast knee patches and self fabric cuffs
- 5.4-oz Polartec® Power Dry® 100% polyester (stripes: 59% recycled, solids: 69% recycled) double knit. Both with Polygiene® permanent odor control. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 153 g (5.4 oz)
- Made in El Salvador.
bluesign® Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
Capilene® Polyester Baselayer
Made from moisture-wicking polyester, Capilene® synthetic baselayers wick moisture away from your skin, breathe efficiently and dry fast to provide the foundation for any layering system for any pursuit. Designed for fast-forward, aerobic activities, they’re quick to wick and quick to dry. Capilene polyester is made from recycled polyester (30% recycled content or more) and is also machine washable.
We make four Capilene fabrics for different levels of exertion and temperatures. All Capilene fabrics have achieved bluesign® approval; have an updated and consistent fit in each fabric weight; and use Polygiene® technology to control odor in the garment. They are the best baselayer option for high-sweat activities and wet conditions.