Patagonia Baby Down Sweater
The Baby Down Sweater has a polyester shell that’s insulated with warm, compressible Traceable Down (600-fill-power duck down traced from parent farm to apparel factory to help ensure the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked) and layers easily for warmth in colder conditions.
- Lightweight, windproof shell fabric with DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Traceable Down (600-fill-power duck down traced from parent farm to apparel factory to help ensure the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked) is compressible and warm; quilt-through construction keeps down in place
- Full-length zipper with wind flap and reflective webbing pull; zipper garage protects chin
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets with reflective webbing pulls
- Spandex binding around cuff and elasticized back hem keep cold out
- Hand-me-down ID label
- Shell: 1.4-oz 20-denier 100% polyester mini-ripstop. Print shell and liner: 2.2-oz 100% polyester plain weave. All with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 600-fill-power Traceable Down (duck down traced from parent farm to apparel factory to help ensure the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked). Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- 167 g (5.9 oz)
- Made in Bangladesh.
bluesign® Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
Traceable Down Insulation