Patagonia Baby High Sun Jacket
This hooded windbreaker offers 40-UPF sun protection and is made of a lightweight blend of 57% recycled polyester/43% nylon.
- Durable 57% recycled polyester/43% nylon blend with 40-UPF sun protection
- Snap-off 3-panel hood has side elastic for a stay-put fit
- Full-length zipper for easy on/off; zipper garage protects chin
- Raglan sleeves; elastic at the cuffs and back hem keep wind out
- Two self-lined handwarmer pockets
- Hand-me-down ID label
- 2.5-oz 57% recycled polyester/43% nylon with 40-UPF sun protection
- 116 g (4.1 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
In 1993, we adopted fleece into our product line made from post consumer recycled (PCR) plastic soda bottles. We were the first outdoor clothing manufacturer to do so. PCR® clothing was a positive step towards a more sustainable system – one that uses fewer resources, discards less and better protects people’s health.
Today, we’re able to utilize more sources for recycled polyester and offer it on more garments such as Capilene® baselayers, shell jackets, board shorts, and fleece. We now recycle used soda bottles, unusable manufacturing waste, and worn out garments (including our own) into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
Using recycled polyester lessens our dependence on petroleum as a raw material source, curbs discards and reduces toxic emissions from incinerators.