Patagonia Baby Nano Puff® Jacket
Zip them up in the Baby Nano Puff® Jacket made of a wind- and water-resistant shell with lightweight PrimaLoft® Gold insulation. Fabric is bluesign® approved.
- Lightweight, windproof polyester mini-ripstop shell with DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- Warm and incredibly lightweight 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold insulation
- Unique quilt pattern holds insulation in place
- Full-length zipper with zipper garage and an internal wind flap; two zippered handwarmer pockets with reflective webbing pulls
- Spandex binding at sleeve opening for a secure fit
- Hand-me-down ID label
- Shell: 1.4-oz 20-denier polyester mini-ripstop. Lining: 2.2-oz 100% polyester plain weave. Both with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold 100% polyester. Fabrics are bluesign® approved
- 147 g (5.2 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
We use PrimaLoft® insulation inside insulated garments for its warmth, compressibility, and soft comfort. While the human body uses energy to stay warm, PrimaLoft insulation uses a patented microfiber structure to help the body retain warmth and conserve energy.
The proprietary ultra-fine fibers of PrimaLoft insulation form a tight collection of air pockets that trap heat from your body and keep the cold out, providing an excellent warmth-to-weight ratio. When insulation gets wet, it loses these air pockets and consequently, its insulating properties. PrimaLoft ultra-fine fibers were developed to be water resistant so your insulation stays drier and maintains its insulating properties even when wet.