Patagonia Baby Reversible Puff-Ball Bunting
The weather-shedding Baby Reversible Puff-Ball Bunting features a wind- and water-resistant shell with a lining fabric of 100-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled) insulation. Generous length helps keep extremities protected whether the child is crawling, standing or sitting.
- Lightweight, wind-resistant shell fabric is treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; 100-g Thermogreen® (90% recycled) insulation stays warm and dry even when wet
- Spandex binding at hood, sleeve and leg opening for a secure fit
- Fold-over hand and foot cover keeps cold out
- Angled long zipper has wind flap and a zipper garage for diaper changes; split-leg construction. Generous length helps keep extremities protected whether the child is crawling, standing or sitting.
- Gusseted crotch diminishes ride-up, accommodates diapers and baselayers
- Reverses to contrasted quilt-lined side
- Shell: 2.3-oz 100% recycled polyester ripstop. Lining: 2.2-oz 100% polyester plain weave. Both with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 100-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled). Lining fabric is bluesign® approved
- 303 g (10.7 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
bluesign® Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
In 1993, we adopted fleece into our product line made from post consumer recycled (PCR) plastic soda bottles. We were the first outdoor clothing manufacturer to do so. PCR® clothing was a positive step towards a more sustainable system – one that uses fewer resources, discards less and better protects people’s health.
Today, we’re able to utilize more sources for recycled polyester and offer it on more garments such as Capilene® baselayers, shell jackets, board shorts, and fleece. We now recycle used soda bottles, unusable manufacturing waste, and worn out garments (including our own) into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
Using recycled polyester lessens our dependence on petroleum as a raw material source, curbs discards and reduces toxic emissions from incinerators.