Patagonia Baby Snow Pile Bibs
Insulated baby snow bibs offer fully seam-sealed, waterproof/breathable protection with a soft, comfy polyester lining and a grow-fit feature in the pants.
Learn More Close
For building snow forts out of super-powder snow, our Baby Snow Pile Bibs can take on extreme wintry conditions. The layerable snow pants’ durable 2-layer 100% recycled nylon, H2No® Performance Standard shell with a waterproof/breathable barrier has fully taped seams, polyester plain-weave lining fabric and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to seal out cold and snow. The 100-g Thermogreen® insulation (92% recycled) stays warm even when wet, while the deep center-front zipper with snap closure and internal/external wind flap further shuns the elements. Baby-friendly features abound: low-profile adjustment in straps for the perfect fit; elasticized waist in back to lessen bulk and improve movement; articulated knees; stash pocket with internal pass ring on right thigh and reflective webbing pull; durable nylon scuff guard; internal gaiter with gripper elastic; loop inside hem to add cord and keep pant legs from riding up; grow-fit feature adds two inches in leg for extended wear; reflective logo; hand-me-down ID label.
- Durable, 2-layer 100% recycled nylon H2No® Performance Standard shell with a waterproof/ breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; fully taped seams; 100-g Thermogreen® polyester (92% recycled) insulation stays warm even when wet
- Straps have low-profile adjustment for growth spurts, comfort and flexibility
- Deep center-front zipper has internal and external wind flap with snap closure
- Elasticized back waist has less bulk for easy movement
- Zippered stash pocket with internal pass ring on right thigh and reflective webbing pull
- Articulated knees; nylon fabric at the hem and inside lower leg for durability; internal gaiter with gripper elastic fits over boot to keep cold out; loop inside hem gives option to add cord and keep pant from riding up
- Grow-fit feature in leg adds 2" for extended wear; reflective logo; hand-me-down ID label
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 2.7-oz 100% recycled nylon with a waterproof/breathable barrier. Lining: 2.2-oz 100% polyester plain weave. Both with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 100-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (92% recycled). Lining and shell fabrics are certified as bluesign® approved
- 363 g (12.8 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.