Patagonia Baby Snow Pile Jacket
Insulated snow jacket with fully seam-sealed, waterproof/breathable protection and grow-fit feature in the sleeves.
- Durable 2-layer polyester H2No® Performance Standard shell with a waterproof/breathable barrier and DWR (durable water repellent) finish; fully taped seams; hood and body with THERMOLITE® Quallo insulation; sleeves with 150-g Thermogreen® polyester insulation
- Snap-off, removable 3-panel hood has elasticized gusset under brim for a secure fit
- Single-panel sleeve yoke detail
- Full-front zip with external and internal wind flap and hook-and-loop closure; two on-seam zippered handwarmer pockets; all with reflective webbing pulls
- Front and back yoke have reflective trim
- Elasticized sleeve cuff and back hem keeps cold out
- Grow-fit feature in sleeve adds 1½" for extended wear; reflective logo on left chest; hand-me-down ID label
- 396 g (14 oz)
H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 4.6-oz 100% polyester mini-herringbone with a waterproof/breathable barrier.
Lining: 2.2-oz 100% polyester plain weave.
Both with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Body/hood insulation: 200-g THERMOLITE® Quallo 100% polyester.
Sleeve insulation: 150-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (92% recycled).
Lining fabric is bluesign® approvedView The Footprint Chronicles
bluesign® Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
2-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell fabrics are completely waterproof, windproof and breathable.
Designed for a wide range of uses, from backpacking to snowboarding, 2-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell fabrics utilize a taffeta or mesh lining rather than a bonded scrim to protect the waterproof/breathable barrier. The lining increases the garments wicking ability, durability and next-to-skin comfort.
2-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell fabrics are coated with DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish that repels light rain and snow. In conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
All products bearing the H2No mark have been vigorously tested for durability in our Killer Wash.