Patagonia Boys' Down Hybrid Jacket
Lightweight and comfortable, the Boys’ Down Hybrid Jacket provides warmth and stretch where it’s needed most, making this the perfect low-bulk midlayer.
- Lightweight, windproof 100% recycled polyester shell fabric has high tear-strength, while the stretch-fleece panels reduce bulk. Shell and liner have a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 600-fill-power Traceable Down (duck down traced from parent farm to apparel factory to help ensure the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked) is compressible and warm; quilt-through construction keeps down in place
- Full-length, zip-through, stand-up collar with chin guard; center-front zipper and two handwarmer pockets with reflective webbing pulls
- Brushed tricot lines the collar and handwarmer pockets for soft and warm touch points
- Elastic binding at the collar, cuffs and hem
- Hand-me-down ID label
- 332 g (11.7 oz)
Shell and lining: 2.2-oz 100% polyester plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Contrast: 7.4-oz 100% polyester (50% recycled) mesh face with a fleece back.
Insulation: 600-fill-power Advanced Global Traceable Down (duck down certified by NSF International from parent farm to apparel factory to help ensure the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked).
Shell and lining fabric is certified as bluesign® approvedView The Footprint Chronicles
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
Traceable Down Insulation