Patagonia Boys' Nano Puff® Jacket
Our Boys’ Nano Puff® Jacket is made of a wind- and water-resistant shell with incredibly lightweight PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco polyester (55% recycled).
- Lightweight, windproof shell fabric has high tear-strength, a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and is made of 100% recycled polyester
- Warm, incredibly lightweight 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco 100% polyester (55% recycled)
- Unique quilt pattern holds insulation in place
- Full-length zipper with internal wind flap, zipper garage and reflective webbing pull
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets with reflective webbing pulls; internal zippered chest pocket doubles as a stuffsack
- Spandex binding at sleeve openings for a secure fit
- Hand-me-down ID label
- 312 g (11 oz)
Shell: 1.6-oz 30-denier 100% recycled polyester mini-ripstop.
Lining: 2.2-oz 100% polyester plain weave.
Both with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Insulation: 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco 100% polyester (55% recycled).
Lining fabric is certified as bluesign® approvedView The Footprint Chronicles