Patagonia Duckbill Cap
A request from our ultrarunning ambassadors who wanted a breathable cap—the Duckbill lives on, in a lightweight Supplex® nylon. Details: Hat folds and packs easily.
- The brim and front are made of Baggies™ fabric; open mesh on rest of cap dissipates heat
- Foam brim can fold into a pocket and rebound to its original shape
- Dark underbill reduces glare
- COOLMAX® fabric headband wicks moisture
- Adjustable rear buckle with elastic for snug fit
- Crown and brim: 4.2-oz 100% Supplex® nylon. Panels: 4-oz 100% polyester tricot mesh. Headband: COOLMAX® fabric. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 62 g (2.2 oz)
- Made in China.
bluesign® Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.