Patagonia Field Pants
This rugged, nylon-faced pant is the ideal workhorse for any activity that requires durable, highly water-resistant protection in the field; stretch-woven with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection.
- Durable, stretchy 96% nylon/4% spandex body fabric provides comfort and freedom of movement with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection
- Superdurable 500-denier nylon front facing provides protection for the legs, in even the thickest brush
- Elastic waist for comfort and fit
- Articulated knees
- Two front slash pockets
- Zip-closure utility pocket on right thigh; zip-closure back pocket
- Body: 96% nylon/4% spandex. Front facing: 7.2-oz 500-denier 100% nylon. Both with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection. Body fabric is bluesign® approved
- 453 g (16 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
bluesign® Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.