Patagonia Girls' Capilene® Crew
Our Girls’ Capilene® Crew is our most versatile baselayer made of a soft, comfortable polyester/spandex fabric blend that stretches, wicks moisture and is quick to dry. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing.
- Polyester/spandex blend stretches for ease of movement and features a wicking finish, Polygiene® permanent odor control and a soft sueded back
- Fabric is soft and cozy next to skin and provides superior warmth and moisture management
- Self-fabric binding at collar with internal neck tape for comfort; locker loop for hang-drying
- Offset shoulder seams eliminate chafing under pack straps
- Elastic thumb loops for secure hand coverage
- Flatlock seams to minimize chafing; drop-tail hem for more coverage
- Slim fit for layering under midlayers and outerwear
- 113 g (4 oz)
5.3-oz 88% polyester/12% spandex sueded jersey with Polygiene® permanent odor control.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewing.
Fabric is certified as bluesign® approvedView The Footprint Chronicles
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.
Capilene® Polyester Baselayer
Made from moisture-wicking polyester, Capilene® synthetic baselayers wick moisture away from your skin, breathe efficiently and dry fast to provide the foundation for any layering system for any pursuit. Designed for fast-forward, aerobic activities, they’re quick to wick and quick to dry. Capilene polyester is made from recycled polyester (30% recycled content or more) and is also machine washable.
We make four Capilene fabrics for different levels of exertion and temperatures. All Capilene fabrics have achieved bluesign® approval; have an updated and consistent fit in each fabric weight; and use Polygiene® technology to control odor in the garment. They are the best baselayer option for high-sweat activities and wet conditions.