Patagonia Girls' Happy Hike Shorts
These girls’ hiking shorts have 4-way stretch and are made of a lightweight, abrasion-resistant blend of polyester and spandex for mobility; 2" inseam.
- Lightweight, abrasion-resistant blend of polyester and spandex for mobility, drape and easy care.
- Smooth fixed waistband with external belt loops; waistband adjusts with internal buttonhole-elastic and button
- Zip fly with button closure
- Two front pockets; two drop-in back pockets
- 2" inseam
- 4.6-oz 88% polyester/12% spandex with 4-way stretch; 2" inseam. Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- 93 g (3.3 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
bluesign® Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.