Patagonia Girls' Long-Sleeved Fleury Top
A hot-weather, long-sleeved top with cool mesh back panel made of breathable, bluesign® approved polyester/Tencel® lyocell/spandex blend that wicks moisture and has a relaxed drape; with 50+ UPF sun protection.
- The soft fabric blend (74% polyester/19% Tencel® lyocell/7% spandex) and cooling mesh panels provide both hot-weather comfort and 50+ UPF sun protection. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- Longer length in back for high-low effect
- Back has mesh inset for greater breathability
- Three-quarter-length raglan sleeves have adorable shirring detail
- Raw-edge finishing has nice drape and flow
- Body: 4.9-oz 74% polyester/19% Tencel® lyocell/7% spandex heather jersey with 50+ UPF sun protection. Mesh: 3.2-oz 100% polyester (50% recycled). Fair Trade Certified™ sewing. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 127 g (4.5 oz)
- Made in Sri Lanka.
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management. Fair Trade is one of the first tools we’re using at Patagonia to raise workers’ wages, improve their standard of living and move them closer to earning a living wage.