Patagonia Girls' Rashguard
Our Girls’ Rashguard is built for on-the-water sun- and chill-protection in a nylon/spandex blend, with 50+ UPF sun protection.
- Stretchy, nylon/spandex blend with 50+ UPF sun protection; solid fabric and trim made of a 83% recycled nylon/17%spandex blend
- Crewneck silhouette with contrast binding for easy on/off
- Raglan sleeves
- Side panels extend through underarm for mobility and chafe-free comfort
- Flat-seam construction for friction-free surfing
- Prints: 6-oz 82% nylon/18% spandex. Solids: 5.4-oz 83% recycled nylon/17% spandex
- 107 g (3.8 oz)
- Made in Colombia.
Lacking fur, feathers or scales, we humans have to think up clever ways to protect ourselves from the sun. Products with the UPF designation provide built-in sun protection that won’t wear off.
To achieve sun protection, Patagonia takes a varied approach, depending on the degree of protection desired and the fabric used. Elements of the strategy can range from yarn selection to fabric construction to the use of special finishes (especially for light colors which generally provide less protection).