Patagonia Headway Tote 20L
A classic tote with excellent organization for work or travel.
- Superdurable CORDURA® Ballistic nylon for puncture and abrasion resistance
- Large zippered main opening allows quick access to your stuff
- A raised, padded sleeve protects most 15" laptops and secures with a buckle and strap
- Zippered external pockets keep travel necessities within easy reach
- Integrated docking sleeve slides over telescoping wheeled luggage handles
- 848 g (1 lb 13.9 oz)
Body: 9.25-oz 940-denier CORDURA® Ballistic 100% nylon with a polyurethane coating.
Lining: 8.4-oz 600-denier 100% recycled polyester.
Both treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finishView The Footprint Chronicles
20 L (1,220 cu in)
In 1993, we adopted fleece into our product line made from post consumer recycled (PCR) plastic soda bottles. We were the first outdoor clothing manufacturer to do so. PCR® clothing was a positive step towards a more sustainable system – one that uses fewer resources, discards less and better protects people’s health.
Today, we’re able to utilize more sources for recycled polyester and offer it on more garments such as Capilene® baselayers, shell jackets, board shorts, and fleece. We now recycle used soda bottles, unusable manufacturing waste, and worn out garments (including our own) into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
Using recycled polyester lessens our dependence on petroleum as a raw material source, curbs discards and reduces toxic emissions from incinerators.
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.