Patagonia Headway Tote 20L
A classic tote with excellent organization for work or travel.
- Superdurable CORDURA® Ballistic nylon for puncture- and abrasion-resistance
- Large zippered main opening allows quick access to your stuff
- A raised, padded sleeve protects most 15" laptops and secures with a strap and hook-n-loop closure
- Zippered external pockets keep travel necessities within easy reach
- Integrated docking sleeve slides over telescoping luggage handles
- Body: 9.25-oz 940-denier CORDURA® Ballistic 100% nylon with polyurethane coating. Lining: 8.4-oz 600-denier 100% recycled polyester. Both treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 847 g (29.9 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.