Patagonia Kids' Capilene® 3 Midweight Crew
Our most versatile baselayer for kids dries fast and stays warm. Made of 100% polyester (heathers: 52% recycled; solids: 69% recycled) with Polygiene® permanent odor control. Fabric is bluesign® approved.
- Polartec® Power Dry® 100% polyester (heathers, 52% recycled; solids, 69% recycled) insulates, breathes and wicks moisture. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- Fabric is brushed inside for softness and has Polygiene® permanent odor control
- Nonchafing flat-seam construction
- Slight drop-tail hem stays tucked in and provides extra warmth
- Heat-transfer logo
- 5.4-oz Polartec® Power Dry® 100% polyester (heathers: 52% recycled, solids: 69% recycled) double knit with Polygiene® permanent odor control. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 155 g (5.5 oz)
- Made in Mexico.
bluesign® Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.