Patagonia Lightweight Merino Run Anklet Socks
Cushioned for comfort, these below-the-ankle merino running socks are designed for a long life on the road and trail.
Learn More Close
We make these socks for going fast and faster. Thin, airy and made to move moisture away from skin when you turn on the boosters, these lightweight running socks feature a soft terry-loop footbed that provides airy cushioning for your feet. Made of a skin-friendly, itch-free merino wool blended with nylon and spandex for exceptional breathability, a cooling airflow and rugged durability. They have excellent stretch and recovery that lasts the lifetime of the sock, a mesh arch brace to provide a snug fit and a looped Lintoe® construction that creates the smallest and flattest seam possible for maximum toe comfort. The low-cut anklet design has a roll-top Achilles tab to protect your skin from abrasion.
- Chlorine-free merino wool/nylon/spandex blend is itch-free and maintains durability
- Excellent stretch and recovery
- Low-cut anklet with roll-top Achilles tab to protect from abrasion
- Shaped cushioning in the footbed for extra comfort over long mileage
- Mesh arch brace provides subtle support for a snug fit
- Looped Lintoe® construction creates the smallest and flattest seam possible for ultimate comfort
- 53% chlorine-free merino wool/46% nylon/1% spandex
- 51 g (1.8 oz)
- Made in USA.