Patagonia Lightweight Merino Run Quarter Socks
Cushioned for comfort, these socks are designed for a long life on the road or trail.
Learn More Close
A feast for the eyes and a challenge for the feet, the trails at Canyonlands’ Needles District thread through red sandstone fins, shadowy corridors and open, sunbaked desert expanses. Treat your feet right with this featherweight, cushioned running sock. It has a skin-friendly, itch-free blend of soft merino wool, nylon and spandex for exceptional breathability, a cooling airflow and rugged durability. Excellent stretch and recovery lasts the lifetime of the sock; a mesh arch brace provides a snug fit. The looped Lintoe® construction creates the smallest and flattest seam possible for toe comfort. An over-the-ankle fit protects vulnerable skin.
- Chlorine-free merino wool/nylon/spandex blend is itch-free and maintains durability
- Excellent stretch and recovery
- Quarter length to protect against debris entering the sock
- Shaped cushioning in the footbed for extra comfort over long mileage
- Mesh arch brace provides subtle support for a snug fit
- Looped Lintoe® construction creates the smallest and flattest seam possible for ultimate comfort
- 52% chlorine-free merino wool/47% nylon/1% spandex
- 56 g (2 oz)
- Made in USA.