Patagonia Men's '73 Text Logo Recycled Cotton/Poly Responsibili-Tee®
Representing the next evolution in Patagonia tees, this regular-fit T-shirt is made with a hearty 50% recycled cotton/50% postconsumer recycled polyester fabric; original Patagonia graphic screen-printed with PVC- and phthalate-free inks.
- A work-ready tee with a traditional, sturdy feel made from 50/50 blend of recycled cotton/postconsumer recycled polyester
- Screen-print inks are PVC- and phthalate-free
- Taped shoulder seams for comfort and fit retention
- Made with 100% recycled fabrics
- Patagonia original art
- 5.6-oz 50% recycled cotton/50% postconsumer recycled polyester. Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- 212 g (7.5 oz)
- Made in Mexico.
In 1993, we adopted fleece into our product line made from post consumer recycled (PCR) plastic soda bottles. We were the first outdoor clothing manufacturer to do so. PCR® clothing was a positive step towards a more sustainable system – one that uses fewer resources, discards less and better protects people’s health.
Today, we’re able to utilize more sources for recycled polyester and offer it on more garments such as Capilene® baselayers, shell jackets, board shorts, and fleece. We now recycle used soda bottles, unusable manufacturing waste, and worn out garments (including our own) into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
Using recycled polyester lessens our dependence on petroleum as a raw material source, curbs discards and reduces toxic emissions from incinerators.