Patagonia Men's All Weather Zip-Neck
Worn alone or as a second layer, the All Weather Zip-Neck with Polygiene® permanent odor control offers versatile performance in a durable polyester/spandex blend with a highly breathable mesh panel. Details: deep front zip, thumb holes and fold-over mitts.
- Durable and soft 88% polyester/12% spandex jersey knit with 100% polyester (50% recycled) highly breathable mesh panel on back for ventilation with Polygiene® permanent odor control
- Deep front zipper ventilates and covers neck for protection
- Multifunctional cuffs with thumb holes and fold-over mitts
- Reflective logo on left chest and center-back at neck
- 5.6-oz 88% polyester/12% spandex jersey knit. Panels: 3.2-oz 100% polyester (50% recycled) highly breathable mesh with Polygiene® permanent odor control. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 232 g (8.2 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
bluesign® Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
Polygiene® odor control permanently protects your garments from smelling like a middle school locker room. Sweat itself is odorless, but it creates the conditions that bacteria need to multiply, and some of those bacteria produce odors. Polygiene permanent odor control stops the growth of odor-causing bacteria on fabrics, so you can wear more and wash less.
Active only on the fabric surface, Polygiene permanent odor control does not interfere with perspiration or with the skin’s natural bacterial flora. Polygiene particles are more than 100 times larger than nanoparticles and therefore are too large to penetrate to the skin’s barrier. Polygiene-treated fabrics have received Medical Class 1 approval in Europe, the same class that includes bandages.