Patagonia Men's Baggies™ Jacket
Inspired by our classic Shelled Synchilla® Jacket, this versatile spring-weight version made of durable nylon (38% recycled) has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, a skin-friendly mesh tricot lining and 50+ UPF sun protection.
- Wind- and weather-resistant nylon shell (38% recycled) treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and lined with a lightweight mesh tricot fabric
- Full-length center-front zipper with a tall, stand-up collar
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets
- Raglan sleeve design allows the full range of mobility
- Polyester/spandex rib-knit on cuffs and hem
- Waist length
- Shell: 4-oz 100% nylon (38% recycled) with a polyurethane coating, a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection. Lining (body and sleeves): 2.3-oz 100% polyester tricot mesh. Rib-knit hem and cuffs: 98% polyester/2% spandex. Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- 496 g (17.5 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
bluesign® Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.