Patagonia Men's Capilene® Lightweight Performance Boxers
Made with 100% recycled polyester fabric with a grid backer for moisture management and Polygiene® permanent odor control, these are the quickest-wicking, fastest-drying Capilene® fabric boxers we make.
- Ultralightweight Capilene® 100% recycled polyester double knit baselayer offers superior stretch for hot, high-output conditions and next-to-skin comfort where you need it most
- Unique printing process maintains fabric’s stretch and soft hand
- Brushed-elastic Patagonia logo waistband is soft and comfortable against skin
- Stretch gusset for ease of movement
- Reflective Patagonia logo on left thigh
- 54 g (1.9 oz)
2.3-oz (80-g) 100% recycled polyester double knit with Polygiene® permanent odor control.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewing.
Fabric is certified as bluesign® approvedView The Footprint Chronicles
Polygiene® odor control permanently protects your garments from smelling like a middle school locker room. Sweat itself is odorless, but it creates the conditions that bacteria need to multiply, and some of those bacteria produce odors. Polygiene permanent odor control stops the growth of odor-causing bacteria on fabrics, so you can wear more and wash less.
Active only on the fabric surface, Polygiene permanent odor control does not interfere with perspiration or with the skin’s natural bacterial flora. Polygiene particles are more than 100 times larger than nanoparticles and therefore are too large to penetrate to the skin’s barrier. Polygiene-treated fabrics have received Medical Class 1 approval in Europe, the same class that includes bandages.
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.