Patagonia Men’s Cotton Quilt Snap-T® Pullover
This diamond-quilted, heritage-inspired version of our classic Snap-T® Pullover is made of soft organic cotton/polyester blend for everyday layering warmth.
- Warm, diamond-quilted organic cotton/polyester jersey blend
- Pullover with 4-snap nylon placket and stand-up collar
- Left chest pocket with nylon flap and snap closure
- Y-Joint™ sleeves for increased mobility through the shoulders and arms
- Cuffs and hem have spandex trim
- Features a special edition Patagonia® label on the left chest
- Hip length
- Body: 8.8-oz 72% organic cotton/28% polyester jacquard in 1" diamond quilt pattern. (Face is 100% organic cotton.) Placket and inner collar: 100% nylon plain weave
- 552 g (19.5 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
In 1996, with an increased awareness of the dangers of pesticide use and synthetic fertilizers in growing conventional cotton, we began the exclusive use of organically grown cotton in all of our cotton products.
The quality of organic cotton is equal to or better than conventionally grown cotton, yet organically grown methods support biodiversity and healthy ecosystems, improve the quality of soil and often use less water. Growing organically takes more time, requires more knowledge and skill, and, for now, costs more. But it’s worth it.
To ensure we are buying cotton that is organic as defined by the USDA’s National Organic Program, we require numerous certificates issued by an accredited third-party certification body for every step of the supply chain, from farm to factories.