Patagonia Men's Down Shirt
Maximized for a lighter environmental footprint, minimalized to perfection, our Down Shirt exemplifies our less-is-more philosophy—100% recycled polyester shell and lining, 600-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from used down products) and essential pockets. That’s it.
- Lightweight, windproof 100% recycled polyester shell and lining fabrics have a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 600-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from used down products) is stabilized with a narrow quilting construction
- Center-front Vislon® zipper with internal storm flap and chin guard
- Two external drop-in handwarmer pockets are set into the forward side seam
- Two internal drop-in pockets are created by the external handwarmer pocket construction
- Simple reinforced quilting at hem and cuffs provides structure
- Jacket stows in either handwarmer pocket
- 258 g (9.1 oz)
Shell: 1.4-oz 20x30-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Lining: 1.5-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a DWR finish.
Insulation: 600-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from used down products)View The Footprint Chronicles
In 1993, we adopted fleece into our product line made from post consumer recycled (PCR) plastic soda bottles. We were the first outdoor clothing manufacturer to do so. PCR® clothing was a positive step towards a more sustainable system – one that uses fewer resources, discards less and better protects people’s health.
Today, we’re able to utilize more sources for recycled polyester and offer it on more garments such as Capilene® baselayers, shell jackets, board shorts, and fleece. We now recycle used soda bottles, unusable manufacturing waste, and worn out garments (including our own) into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
Using recycled polyester lessens our dependence on petroleum as a raw material source, curbs discards and reduces toxic emissions from incinerators.