Patagonia Men's Fish Monkey Cotton T-Shirt
Durable 100% organic cotton, regular-fit T-shirt made with U.S.-grown organic cotton sourced from member farms of the Texas Organic Cotton Marketing Cooperative. We screen-print the Patagonia original graphic with inks that are PVC- and phthalate-free.
- Ringspun, long-staple organic cotton for softness and durability
- Screen-print inks are PVC- and phthalate-free
- Taped shoulder seams for comfort and fit retention
- U.S.-grown organic cotton sourced from member farms of the Texas Organic Cotton Marketing Cooperative
- Artist: Alexis Ziritt
- 5.4-oz 100% organic cotton
- 198 g (7 oz)
- Made in Mexico.
In 1996, with an increased awareness of the dangers of pesticide use and synthetic fertilizers in growing conventional cotton, we began the exclusive use of organically grown cotton in all of our cotton products.
The quality of organic cotton is equal to or better than conventionally grown cotton, yet organically grown methods support biodiversity and healthy ecosystems, improve the quality of soil and often use less water. Growing organically takes more time, requires more knowledge and skill, and, for now, costs more. But it’s worth it.
To ensure we are buying cotton that is organic as defined by the USDA’s National Organic Program, we require numerous certificates issued by an accredited third-party certification body for every step of the supply chain, from farm to factories.