Patagonia Men's Gi III Zip-Off Pants
These go-anywhere climbing, hiking and trekking pants with zip-off legs are made with a lightweight nylon fabric (52% recycled) with 50+ UPF sun protection that dries fast and feels light and airy against the skin.
- Made of quick-drying nylon fabric (52% recycled) with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection
- Regular fit: sits on the waist with a regular rise; relaxed fit in the hips, seat and thighs, then cut straight down to the ankle; best for athletic and muscular body types, as well as larger frames
- Pants convert to shorts with unobtrusive zip-off legs that have color-coded zippers for easy on/off; ankle zips allow pant legs to be removed over boots
- Coin-safe, on-seam front pockets; zippered right-rear drop-in pocket; zippered right-thigh drop-in pocket with internal key loop; all pockets have polyester mesh for drainage
- Inseams (size M): pants, 32"; shorts, 8"
- 3.4-oz 100% nylon (52% recycled) with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection. Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- 314 g (11.1 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.