Men's Hestra® Narvik Wool Terry Gloves
A workhorse ski and snowboarding glove, made by Hestra, with goat leather over the palm and inside of the fingers and waxed cotton/polyester fabric on the back of the hand for exceptional dexterity. Inside, a removable wool terry liner adds season-long warmth and comfort.
- Waterproofed, vegetable-tanned goat leather on the palms, fingers and fingertips
- Limber cotton/polyester fabric covers the cuff and back of the hand
- Wool terry liner for warmth and skin comfort
- A long gauntlet with a one-handed adjustable elastic seals out the weather
- Durable wax finish for weatherproofness
- Anatomical shaping
- Hook-and-loop strap for a custom fit
- 311.8 g (11 oz)
Outer: Vegetable tanned goat leather on the palm, inside of fingers and inside of wrist; cotton/polyester fabric with a wax finish covers the back of the hand.
Lining: wool terry clothView The Footprint Chronicles