Patagonia Men's Light & Variable™ Hoody
The ideal soft shell for travel and everyday use, this perfectly pared-down, 100% recycled polyester hoody is lightweight, wind-resistant and offers 50+ UPF sun protection.
- Versatile, windproof and weather-resistant 100% recycled polyester fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection
- Full-length center-front zipper has flat-felled seam detail and a climbing rope–inspired zipper pull; stand-up collar with chin flap to prevent chafing
- Self-fabric-lined, zippered handwarmer pockets with flat-felled side seams; left pocket converts to a stuffsack and has a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Comfortable elasticized cuffs keep out drafts; reinforced circular vent holes under arms for breathability
- Adjustable hem drawcord for maximum weather protection
- Hip length
- 2.7-oz 100% recycled polyester with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection. Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- 238 g (8.4 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.