Patagonia Men's Long-Sleeved El Ray Shirt
A lightweight, travel-worthy long-sleeved shirt in an easy-care, quick-drying nylon/polyester blend fabric with 40-UPF sun protection and roll-up sleeves that secure with a tab and ring-snap. Fabric is bluesign® approved.
- Made of an easy-care, lightweight nylon/polyester blend with 40-UPF sun protection and a wicking finish. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- Button-front shirt with ring-snap closures
- Flapped patch pockets with ring-snap closures
- Roll-up sleeves secure with a tab and ring-snap closure for a secure fit while casting
- Shirttail hem
- 2.3-oz 98% nylon/2% polyester yarn dye with a wicking and crinkle finish and 40-UPF sun protection. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 195 g (6.9 oz)
- Made in China.
bluesign® Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.