Patagonia Men's Long-Sleeved Lightweight A/C® Shirt
Stay cool in this lightweight, soon-to-be iconic shirt—made of breezy, finely woven and fast-wicking organic cotton; long sleeves provide extra sun protection.
- Made of a featherweight, crepe-like organic cotton crinkle fabric that lifts shirt away from skin for hot- and humid-weather comfort and natural sun protection
- Traditional long-sleeved button-front shirt with point collar and two button adjustable cuffs
- Flapped, left-chest pocket with button closure
- Cat eye faux horn buttons throughout
- Shirttail hem
- 2.1-oz 95% organic cotton/5% hemp yarn-dyed plain weave
- 164 g (5.8 oz)
- Made in China.
In 1996, with an increased awareness of the dangers of pesticide use and synthetic fertilizers in growing conventional cotton, we began the exclusive use of organically grown cotton in all of our cotton products.
The quality of organic cotton is equal to or better than conventionally grown cotton, yet organically grown methods support biodiversity and healthy ecosystems, improve the quality of soil and often use less water. Growing organically takes more time, requires more knowledge and skill, and, for now, costs more. But it’s worth it.
To ensure we are buying cotton that is organic as defined by the USDA’s National Organic Program, we require numerous certificates issued by an accredited third-party certification body for every step of the supply chain, from farm to factories.