Patagonia Men's Merino 1/4-Zip Sweater
C$ 118.00 - C$ 101.00
This durable ¼-zip sweater gives you comfort, warmth and casual style for city streets or mountain trails; made of 100% fine merino wool from the grasslands of Patagonia.
Learn More Close
Your off-season getaway to London, Paris and Rome includes three countries, two weeks and one carry-on. When it comes to versatile do-it-alls, nothing beats our Merino 1/4-Zip Sweater. Deliciously warm whether layered or worn next to skin, it’s made of plush 7-gauge extra-fine merino wool from the grasslands of Patagonia. The ribbed knit stand-up collar and quarter-zip neck opening provide easy on/off and heat management options; a welted antique nickel zipper graces the center front. Fully fashioned armholes at front and back add a durable, high-quality finish. Ribbed knit cuffs and hem have a hand-linked finish for added durability and long-lasting wear. Available in solid jersey heather, two-color bone stitch and classic Fitz Roy mountain logo jacquard knit. Hip length.
- Made of durable and comfortable 7-gauge 100% fine merino wool from the grasslands of Patagonia
- Fully fashioned armhole feature and hand-linked finish at cuffs and hem for added durability and long-lasting wear
- 2x2 ribbed ¼-zip neck opening with stand-up collar and welted antique nickel zipper
- 2x2 ribbed cuffs and hem
- Available in solid jersey heather, two-color bone stitch and Fitz Roy jacquard
- Hip length
- 7-gauge 100% fine merino wool from the grasslands of Patagonia. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 595 g (21 oz)
- Made in China.