Patagonia Men's Nano Puff™ Pants
Packable, breathable, low-bulk insulated pants for layering under waders in cold conditions; they’re so comfortable and warm, even when wet, that you’ll still be wearing them long after your waders are hung up to dry.
- 100% polyester shell fabric has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Elastic back for comfort and fit
- Two front slash pockets
- Button front and zippered fly
- Reinforced seat with zippered security pocket
- Shell: 1.4-oz 100% polyester with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Seat reinforcement: 3.4-oz 100% nylon taslan with a DWR finish. Insulation: 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco 100% polyester (55% post-consumer recycled content). Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- 332 g (11.7 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
bluesign® Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
We use PrimaLoft® insulation inside insulated garments for its warmth, compressibility, and soft comfort. While the human body uses energy to stay warm, PrimaLoft insulation uses a patented microfiber structure to help the body retain warmth and conserve energy.
The proprietary ultra-fine fibers of PrimaLoft insulation form a tight collection of air pockets that trap heat from your body and keep the cold out, providing an excellent warmth-to-weight ratio. When insulation gets wet, it loses these air pockets and consequently, its insulating properties. PrimaLoft ultra-fine fibers were developed to be water resistant so your insulation stays drier and maintains its insulating properties even when wet.