Patagonia Men's Oakes 1/4-Zip Pullover
Made of soft, lightweight cross-dyed 100% polyester fleece, this versatile quarter-zip pullover with sleek style lines can be worn on its own or layered under a shell.
- Made of soft and lightweight cross-dyed 100% polyester fleece
- Zip-through, double-fabric stand-up collar
- Front and back yoke detail; drop-tail hem detail
- One zippered pocket on the left chest
- Flat seams increase strength and reduce bulk
- Hip length
- 5.9-oz 100% polyester cross-dyed fleece. Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- 345 g (12.2 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
bluesign® Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.