Patagonia Men's Performance Straight Fit Jeans - Long
A performance version of our Straight Fit Jeans in a midweight organic cotton/polyester denim with mechanical stretch, moisture-wicking COOLMAX® fabric, a weather-resistant DWR (durable water repellent) finish and Fair Trade Certified™ sewing.
- Made of midweight 71% organic cotton/29% COOLMAX® fabric: T400 polyester mechanical stretch denim dyed with an innovative process to minimize energy and water use, and carbon dioxide emissions compared to conventional dyeing processes for greater comfort, performance and protection; with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Slim-straight fit: sits on the waist with a regular rise; not too loose but not too tight in the seat and thighs then cut straight from knee to ankle; best for lean-to-medium builds
- Classic 5-pocket styling with antique nickel shank button closure and zip fly; double-needle belt loops; printed twill pocket bags; antique nickel piton rivets throughout
- Two front handwarmer pockets; small coin pocket on right hip; two rear pockets. Pocket-edge seams are bound for a stronger and cleaner finish; lower portions of both rear pockets are reinforced for additional durability
- Available in three inseam lengths: 30", 32" and 34"
- This product is Fair Trade Certified™ for sewing, which means we pay a premium that workers can use to improve their communities and elevate their standard of living
- 9.7-oz 71% organic cotton/29% COOLMAX® fabric: T400 polyester mechanical stretch denim dyed with an innovative process to minimize energy and water use, and carbon dioxide emissions compared to conventional dyeing processes; with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
- 552 g (19.5 oz)
- Made in Sri Lanka.
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management. Fair Trade is one of the first tools we’re using at Patagonia to raise workers’ wages, improve their standard of living and move them closer to earning a living wage.
Knowing how conventional cotton is grown and denim is made, we’re out to change the industry. Patagonia® Denim uses only 100% organic cotton grown without GMO seeds, synthetic fertilizers, pesticides or herbicides. An innovative dyeing process enables us to reduce water, energy and chemical use dramatically and produce less carbon dioxide than conventional synthetic denim dyeing. Fair Trade Certified™ for sewing, Patagonia Denim is the way denim should be made.