Patagonia Men's Performance Straight Fit Jeans - Short
A performance version of our Straight Fit Jeans built for a more active lifestyle in a midweight 71% organic cotton/29% COOLMAX® fabric with mechanical stretch, fiber-based moisture management and a weather-resistant DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Fair Trade Certified™ for sewing.
- Made of midweight 71% organic cotton/29% COOLMAX® fabric: T400®polyester mechanical stretch denim dyed with an innovative process to minimize energy, water use and carbon dioxide emissions compared to conventional dyeing processes for greater comfort, performance and protection; with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Slim-straight fit: sits on the waist with a regular rise; not too loose but not too tight in the seat and thighs, then cut straight from knee to ankle; best for lean-to-medium builds
- Classic 5-pocket styling with antique nickel shank button closure and zip fly, double-needle belt loops, printed twill pocket bags, antique nickel piton rivets throughout
- Two front handwarmer pockets, small coin pocket on right hip, two rear pockets. Pocket edge seams are bound for a stronger and cleaner finish and lower portions of both rear pockets are reinforced
- Available in three inseam lengths: 30", 32" and 34"
- Fair Trade Certified™ for sewing
- 553 g (19.5 oz)
9.7-oz 71% organic cotton/29% COOLMAX® T400®polyester mechanical stretch denim with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, dyed with an innovative process to minimize energy, water use and carbon dioxide emissions compared to conventional dyeing processes.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewingView The Footprint Chronicles
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.
Knowing how conventional cotton is grown and denim is made, we’re out to change the industry. Patagonia® Denim uses only 100% organic cotton grown without GMO seeds, synthetic fertilizers, pesticides or herbicides. An innovative dyeing process enables us to reduce water, energy and chemical use dramatically and produce less carbon dioxide than conventional synthetic denim dyeing. Fair Trade Certified™ for sewing, Patagonia Denim is the way denim should be made.