Patagonia Men's Quandary Shorts - 10"
Comfortable, multifunctional shorts made of a lightweight stretch-woven nylon/spandex blend with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, 40-UPF sun protection, a gusseted crotch and movement-oriented fit for any activity. Fabric is bluesign® approved.
- Comfortable, multifunctional shorts made of a lightweight stretch-woven nylon/spandex blend with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 40-UPF sun protection. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- Classic performance fit that’s not too loose or too tight, with room to move comfortably in any work or play activity
- Curved waistband follows the natural shape of the hips and provides a contoured fit to help keep shorts in place during movement; metal button closure with zip fly
- Two handwarmer pockets, right coin pocket and two rear pockets; one right-thigh zippered pocket
- Gusseted crotch allows for full range of motion
- Available in 10" and 12" inseams
- 4.5-oz 96% nylon/4% spandex with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 40-UPF sun protection. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 212 g (7.5 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
bluesign® Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.