Patagonia Men's R1® Impact Suit
Worn alone or under a wetsuit, the R1® Impact Suit features 1.5mm neoprene, a high-stretch 100% recycled polyester lining and flexible foam panels for increased flotation and body protection in heavy and hazardous surf. Made for all temperatures.
- Made with high-quality neoprene that meets our rigorous standards for strength, durability and warmth
- High-stretch 100% recycled polyester jersey lining improves flexibility and dry time; exterior face fabric is durable, stretchy and water-resistant 88% recycled polyester/12% spandex
- Anatomically placed foam panels offer impact cushioning while allowing full range of motion
- Zipperless step-in side entry
- Flatlock seam construction for maximum durability
- Body: 1.5mm neoprene. Lining: high-stretch 100% recycled polyester jersey. Exterior face fabric: 88% recycled polyester/12% spandex. Impact panels: 25mm EVA foam
- 839 g (29.6 oz)
- Made in Thailand.
In 1993, we adopted fleece into our product line made from post consumer recycled (PCR) plastic soda bottles. We were the first outdoor clothing manufacturer to do so. PCR® clothing was a positive step towards a more sustainable system – one that uses fewer resources, discards less and better protects people’s health.
Today, we’re able to utilize more sources for recycled polyester and offer it on more garments such as Capilene® baselayers, shell jackets, board shorts, and fleece. We now recycle used soda bottles, unusable manufacturing waste, and worn out garments (including our own) into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
Using recycled polyester lessens our dependence on petroleum as a raw material source, curbs discards and reduces toxic emissions from incinerators.