Patagonia Men's R4® Fleece Jacket
Our warmest fleece outer layer, the windproof R4® Jacket provides superior warmth and moisture management.
- R4® fabric is windproof, superwarm and stretchy
- Jacket has a refined fit, underarm gussets and offset shoulder seams for comfort under a pack
- All seams have Sonic/Stitch seam construction to reduce bulk and improve suppleness
- Brushed tricot on inner collar; soft, kissing-welt zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- One left chest pocket and two hand pockets have Slim Zip installs and clean finished zipper garages; two internal drop-in mesh pockets
- Single-pull adjustable hem
- 13-oz Polartec® Windbloc® 100% polyester high-loft exterior with a stretchy windproof laminate and an R2® grid interior
- 481 g (17 oz)
- Made in Colombia.
Regulator® fleece insulation provides phenomenal compressibility, light weight warmth, and moisture transport, whether used alone or as part of a layering system.
The lofted hollow-core fibers of Regulator fleece insulation conserve body heat while allowing body moisture to wick uninhibited. They’re also lightweight and highly compressible for packing.
Regulator Fleece Insulation provides exceptional breathability to keep you dry on the inside and while Regulator fleece provides the same amount of warmth as a much bulkier fleece, it does so with lighter, more compressible materials. Since you stay both dryer and warmer, you’re able to maintain your comfort over a wide temperature range, which results in fewer layering changes and a lighter, less bulky pack.
Polartec® Windbloc® fabrics block 100% of the wind and provides maximum protection from the elements. The soft hand, stretch, and DWR (durable water repellent) finish combine to make this the highest quality, most comfortable windproof fleece product on the market.
Polartec Windbloc fabrics incorporate a polyurethane barrier membrane that allows moisture vapor transmission while completely blocking wind and water, eliminating the need for an additional shell. This reduces the weight and number of layers needed to protect and insulate.
Polartec Windbloc is durable, quiet, and non-pilling, and has enhanced stretch and recovery, making it ideal for activities when movement is intermittent, and when cold and inclement weather demands high-performance outer protection.