Patagonia Men's Reconnaissance Snow Pants
Snow pants tuned for high-output powder missions, these new hybrids use fully taped construction to pair breathable stretch double-weave fabric with a waterproof/breathable 3-layer shell for weather protection.
- Lightweight and durable stretch double-weave soft shell is paired with a waterproof breathable 3-layer shell for a great blend of breathable comfort and durable weather protection
- Side vents at exterior thighs dump heat when hiking
- Zippered pockets: two thigh cargo with expandable construction
- Low-profile, adjustable zipper cuff allows the rider to open the cuff up for easy boot buckle and lace access. Two snap-secure adjustment positions with a cord management system allows for extra-snug closure when using with crampons or climbing boots
- Snow seal gaiter at interior hem with boot lace hook, strategically placed scuff guard in high-abrasion area
- Fully taped construction
- Concealed RECCO® reflector
- Body: 3-layer, 4.13-oz 100% nylon plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Inlay: 100% polyester stretch double weave with 2-way mechanical stretch and DWR finish
- 496 g (17.5 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.