Patagonia Men's Sidesend Pants - Regular
Designed for hiking, bouldering and travel, these pants are made of a durable midweight stretch-woven fabric with a weather-resistant DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection.
- Comfortable, multifunctional all-season pants made of a midweight, stretch-woven 91% recycled polyester/9% spandex blend; wind-, weather- and abrasion-resistant with 4-way stretch, a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection
- Slim fit: Cut to sit on the waist with a regular rise; slim through the leg, close at the thigh and slim to the ankle; seat, thigh and leg are slightly more fitted while still providing freedom of movement in any activity; best for lean-to-medium builds wanting a sleeker look that doesn't compromise mobility
- Curved waistband contours to the natural shape of the hips and provides a close fit to keep pants in place during movement; metal button closure with zip fly
- Slanted zippered handwarmer pockets, one right-rear zippered pocket, one zippered drop-in cargo pocket on right leg
- Front and back knee articulation and gusseted crotch allow for full range of motion
- Available in three inseam lengths: 30", 32" and 34"
- 439 g (15.5 oz)
6.2-oz 91% recycled polyester/9% spandex with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, 4-way stretch and 50+ UPF sun protection.
Fabric is bluesign® approvedView The Footprint Chronicles
bluesign® Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
In 1993, we adopted fleece into our product line made from post consumer recycled (PCR) plastic soda bottles. We were the first outdoor clothing manufacturer to do so. PCR® clothing was a positive step towards a more sustainable system – one that uses fewer resources, discards less and better protects people’s health.
Today, we’re able to utilize more sources for recycled polyester and offer it on more garments such as Capilene® baselayers, shell jackets, board shorts, and fleece. We now recycle used soda bottles, unusable manufacturing waste, and worn out garments (including our own) into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
Using recycled polyester lessens our dependence on petroleum as a raw material source, curbs discards and reduces toxic emissions from incinerators.