Patagonia Men's Speed Waffle Crew
This versatile technical waffle knit with Polygiene® permanent odor control is the perfect layer to throw on when the mercury drops, for a cool morning on the trail and afterward.
- This spongy technical waffle knit is breathable, wicks sweat quickly and has 4-way stretch to move with the body; with Polygiene® permanent odor control
- Comfortable self-knit crewneck with stretch neck tape wicks moisture and won’t bind
- Set-in sleeve construction with underarm gussets for chafe-free comfort and range of motion
- Locker loop lets you hang it up to dry
- No tags at neck for itch-free comfort
- Embroidered logo on left chest
- Nylon/spandex binding gathers the cuffs and hem
- 6.3-oz (213-g) 100% polyester waffle knit with Polygiene® permanent odor control
- 240 g (8.5 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
Polygiene® odor control permanently protects your garments from smelling like a middle school locker room. Sweat itself is odorless, but it creates the conditions that bacteria need to multiply, and some of those bacteria produce odors. Polygiene permanent odor control stops the growth of odor-causing bacteria on fabrics, so you can wear more and wash less.
Active only on the fabric surface, Polygiene permanent odor control does not interfere with perspiration or with the skin’s natural bacterial flora. Polygiene particles are more than 100 times larger than nanoparticles and therefore are too large to penetrate to the skin’s barrier. Polygiene-treated fabrics have received Medical Class 1 approval in Europe, the same class that includes bandages.