Patagonia Men's Straight Fit Cords - Long
A slightly trimmer version of our Regular Fit Cords, these fine-gauge, 14-wale, 5-pocket, 100% organic cotton corduroy pants feature a sturdy but nicely groomed hand and are Fair Trade Certified™ for sewing.
- Made of 14-wale 100% organic cotton corduroy
- Slim-straight fit: cut to sit on the waist with a regular rise; neither too loose nor too tight through seat and thigh, with a straight-leg opening from knee to ankle; best for lean-to-medium builds
- Classic 5-pocket styling with antique nickel shank button closure and zip fly, double-needle belt loops, printed twill pocket bags, antique nickel piton rivets throughout
- Two front handwarmer pockets, small coin pocket on right hip, two rear pockets
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
- Available in three inseam lengths: 30", 32" and 34"
- 524 g (18.5 oz)
10-oz 14-wale 100% organic cotton garment-washed corduroy.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewingView The Footprint Chronicles
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.
In 1996, with an increased awareness of the dangers of pesticide use and synthetic fertilizers in growing conventional cotton, we began the exclusive use of organically grown cotton in all of our cotton products.
The quality of organic cotton is equal to or better than conventionally grown cotton, yet organically grown methods support biodiversity and healthy ecosystems, improve the quality of soil and often use less water. Growing organically takes more time, requires more knowledge and skill, and, for now, costs more. But it’s worth it.
To ensure we are buying cotton that is organic as defined by the USDA’s National Organic Program, we require numerous certificates issued by an accredited third-party certification body for every step of the supply chain, from farm to factories.