Patagonia Men's Stretch Wavefarer® Boardshorts - 21"
Adding stretch to the durability and comfort of our tried-and-true Wavefarer® Boardshorts, the Stretch Wavefarer Boardshorts feature a quick-drying 96% nylon (62% recycled)/4% spandex fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing.
- Made from quick-drying and durable nylon with 2-way stretch, a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
- Contoured waistband for secure and comfortable fit; flat-lying fly with a single rubber button; ladderlock drawstring closure; turned and bartacked drawstring is durable and adds security
- Self-draining pocket on right hip has a noncorroding, recyclable plastic zipper with an internal key loop and zipper pull for ease of use
- Forward inseam helps eliminates chafing; improved seat design for ease of movement; straightened side seam for mobility
- Hip pocket doubles as a self-storage pouch
- Outseam is 21"; regular length provides a more traditional choice and greater sun protection for legs
- 198 g (7 oz)
4.2-oz 96% nylon (62% recycled)/4% spandex with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewing.
Fabric is certified as bluesign® approvedView The Footprint Chronicles
bluesign® Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.