Patagonia Men's Tech Fleece Hoody
Urban styling meets technical prowess in this versatile hoody that offers excellent performance in a variety of temperatures. Made of smooth polyester jersey face fleece for long-wearing comfort.
- Made of 100% polyester jersey face fleece, smooth to the touch inside and out for long-wearing comfort in any activity
- Full-zip hoody zips to the chin; comfortable multipanel hood has adjustable drawcord for warmth and protection from the elements
- Raglan sleeves and inset underarm panels provide a full and natural range of motion
- Snug, elastic-bound cuffs keep the sleeves secure in high-output pursuits
- Flat-seam construction reduces bulk and helps eliminate seam chafe
- Two glued, laser-cut side-zip pockets for secure and functional storage
- Hip length
- 6.8-oz 100% polyester jersey face fleece. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 507 g (17.9 oz)
- Made in Thailand.
bluesign® Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.