Patagonia Men's Text Logo PolyCycle® Hoody
Versatile, regular-fit, pullover hooded sweatshirt’s body is made of fast-drying, 100% postconsumer recycled polyester fleece. Screen-printed with PVC- and phthalate-free inks.
- 100% polyester fabric with a durable face and soft brushed back
- A take-anywhere, do-anything hoody
- Body made with 100% postconsumer recycled fabric
- Screen-print inks are PVC- and phthalate-free
- Patagonia original art
- Body: 6.2-oz 100% postconsumer recycled polyester fleece. Hood liner: 3.8-oz 100% polyester tricot
- 425 g (15 oz)
- Made in El Salvador.
In 1993, we adopted fleece into our product line made from post consumer recycled (PCR) plastic soda bottles. We were the first outdoor clothing manufacturer to do so. PCR® clothing was a positive step towards a more sustainable system – one that uses fewer resources, discards less and better protects people’s health.
Today, we’re able to utilize more sources for recycled polyester and offer it on more garments such as Capilene® baselayers, shell jackets, board shorts, and fleece. We now recycle used soda bottles, unusable manufacturing waste, and worn out garments (including our own) into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
Using recycled polyester lessens our dependence on petroleum as a raw material source, curbs discards and reduces toxic emissions from incinerators.